Honest Dental Care For The Entire Family
We understand that choosing a dental provider is a big commitment. You will have a lasting relationship with Dr. Fossum and his staff as they work with you to keep your smile looking good and feeling great. To make sure you have good chemistry with Dr. Fossum and the staff here at Fossum Family Dentistry, we offer no obligation consultation.
When you come in, you will be able to:
- Take a tour of our office and meet our friendly, personable team
- Speak to Dr. Gregory Fossum about our treatment options and our state-of-the-art equipment, and ask any questions you have
- Receive treatment suggestions and quotes for work you are considering
- Receive a second opinion about work that another office has suggested for you (if applicable)
- Get a sense of how well our office would fit in with your dental aspirations
We would love to be the team that helps you reach your dental goals! We feel confident that you will find our office pleasant and our staff knowledgeable and accommodating! Please call and schedule your consultation today!
We Offer Comprehensive Services And The Latest Technology To Get Your Perfect Smile.
At Fossum Family Dentistry we accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. We also offer care credit as a financing option to our patients.
We are in network with Aetna, Metlife, Humana, Cigna, Guardian, Ameritas, Delta Dental Premier, Sunlife and TML. As a courtesy our office will file to any insurance company.
We want to help you obtain optimum oral health and work together to help you reach your goals. We offer the best dental treatment including:
- Dental Hygiene Visit (children and adults)
- Oral cancer screening
- 1st Dental visit for children
- Limited pediatric dentistry
- Composite fillings
- Amalgam fillings
- Non-surgical periodontal treatment and scaling/root planning
- Periodontal maintenance
- Root Canal Therapy
- Night Guards
Dr. Gregory Fossum, DDS PC
Dr. Greg Fossum graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston in 1984. He is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Texas Dental Association (TDA), and the Nueces Valley District (NVDDA).
For the last 32 years we have taken great pride in treating our patients like family.
Dr. Gregory Fossum, DDS
9301 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
Mon 8am – 5pm
Tues 8am – 5pm
Wed 8am – 5pm
Thurs 8am – 5pm
Fri 8am – 2pm